lunedì 24 dicembre 2012

Favordeal.com

So i've been recently introduced to this jewerly brand,and I ordered a couple of necklaces that will come in the mail soon.
I've heard people talking about this brand and it's AWESOME!
My bestfriend gave me as a Christmas gift this necklace wich i absolutely ADORE!
I've been looking for a choker for ever and i got it as a gift!
Of course i haven't took this picture because my camera shoots really bad pictures and my iPhone camera let's not even talk about it.
This necklace is so pretty on any kind of sweater that has a large neck shape,because it makes it look sophisticated and different.


http://www.favordeal.com/european-punk-style-mental-choker-necklace-for-women.html?acc=aab3238922bcc25a6f606eb525ffdc56

This site has amazing jewerly for really cheap and affordable prices,i suggest you guys to check it out!

If you click on my link, you can even receive a special discount! Check it out: http://www.favordeal.com/?acc=aab3238922bcc25a6f606eb525ffdc56

//Sponsored

Disclaimer : These were my real opinions though!







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento