martedì 25 dicembre 2012

Dupes for Aurora's jewelry?!?!

I've been working pretty hard to find some "dupes" for Aurora's jewelry and I've found a few from Favordeal.com which is an amazing website that sells extremely cheap and affordable high quality jewelry and makeup.The reason why I made this post is mainly because some of us (her blog readers,little Mohners...heh) aren't from Norway,so if she buys jewelry from Bik Bok or other Norwegian stores,if we like them,we can't buy them without going there.


 The original necklace from this outfit is from Bik Bok,but It's dupe is the Chic Flying Swallows Bib Necklace (Click on the name or the picture to see it on favordeal.com).
 



This is the "dupe" for the first bracelet on the left,even though the colours are different and there are no chains on the original,the style is the same! :-)
The original was from i guess Bik Bok too,and the dupe is the Fashion Retro Heart Leopard Rhinestone Charm Toggle Bracelet (Click on the name or the picture to see it on favordeal.com).




 This dupe?Ahhhh! I'm not really sure about it!
I can't see clearly the earrings that she was wearing so I tried to find a pair that was as close as possible to what I saw.
The original she didn't say where it was from,but the dupe is the Fashion Pearl Stud Earrings (Click on the name or the picture to see it on favordeal.com).


So that's it for today,I'll post more later!


//Sponsored


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! x :)

2 commenti: